In the organization settings you can make changes to all projects within the organization.
Changes made here will be default for all new projects created as part of the organization, but can be overwritten within each project manually.
Finding the organization settings
To access organization settings you need to be a direct member of an organization.
If you are, you can access the settings like this:
1. Click on your account in the top right-hand corner.
2. In the sub-menu, the name of your organization will be listed. Click it.
3. Click the "Settings" tab.
Here you can:
- Edit organization name
- Hide checklists for clients in projects
- Enable organizational documents
- Enable change requests
- Enable check-ins
- Enable external documents