- Creating a group
Creating a group is a simple and quick process that can have a powerful impact on organizing your project. By creating a group, you can easily categorize your project based on different criteria, such as clients, departments, locations, or stages.
1. To create a group, on the front page click on the orange "Create" button.
2. Select "Group" and give it a name, for example, “Active projects”.
3. Then click on “Save”.
4. A group has been successfully created:
- Creating a project
1. On the main view, click on the "Create" button:
2. Select "project" from the drop down menu:
3. Enter required information with red asterisk, you can add more details later on if needed:
4. You can also select a group if needed. We can choose a group that we just created – “Active projects”:
5. When you are finished, click "Create project" at the bottom of the form:
6. The project is now available on your front page: