Activating Edit mode
1. Enter the project where you want to edit the checklist
2. Click "Checklists" to enter checklist view
3. Click "Edit mode"
Using this feature requires that you are either a project manager, supervisor or the project owner.
Using edit mode to add checklists and checkpoints
1. Click "+"
2. If you want to create a list click : "+"
3. In order to create a checkpoint click on "+ add"
4. Here you have the checkpoints
How to edit checklist names
1. Click on "edit mode"
2. You can rename it. First step is to click open next to the checklist
3. Click the Edit icon on the right
4. Here you have the changed name
How to delete checklist groups and checklist items
1. Click " remove"
Change item parent
1. Click " change item parent"
2. Select new parent
3. Here is changed parent
Please sign in to leave a comment.