- Bulk actions for Checklists
- Possibility to upload documents to RFI answer/question
- Possibility to generate Metrics Report in Admin Panel
- Possibility to fill and generate Safety Inspection Document
- Possibility to download Checklist Template example file in Organization Panel
- Possibility to edit names of existing folders inside Organization Folder Structure Template
- Possibility to edit default privacy setting of new issues in projects within Organization
- Assignee displayed on overdue tasks in To-do tab in Notification Center
- Subscription plan added to System Users report
- Report category added to Admin Panel
- Left navbar for mobile devices
- creating issues without Internet connection
- a queue with issues created offline
- Renamed "Favorite projects" to "Projects available offline"
- Added info about default members that will be added to a new issue
- Company name field is obligatory if "I represent Company" is checked
- Fixed issues with updating project data when navigating back to projects view
- Fixed issues with Internet connection listener for Samsung devices.
App used to show no internet connection banner even when users didn't have connection problems.
* Redesigned drawing screen
You can now draw on images with new advanced options. Add shapes or draw arrows with new available colors.
* Search task
Now you can search through all your tasks or project's tasks.
* User's name on task
You can now see who is responsible for Task from To-Do list.
* Checkpoints count information
When choosing bulk operation, you can now see how many Checkpoints will be affected.
* Uploading options
Uploading flow is now easier thanks to auto showing available uploading options.
- Company name is now required, when you check "I represent a company"
- Issue Id is now at the top of current Issue on Issues list