Responding to an RFI
Using the RFI module requires it to be activated in your organization and your project settings.
1. Go into the project where you have assigned as a respondent in an RFI, and click RFI in the navigation menu.
2. Click on the RFI awaiting a response from you
3. View the submitters question, attached documents and suggested answer, if there are any.
4. Answer the question, add any time or budget changes, and attach documents. Click + Add.
5. You can now add more answers, send your answer, or delegate the respondent role to someone else.
6. The RFI has now been responded to, and the answer is awaiting approval from the submitter.