Daily Reports can only be accessed by Project Owner, Project Manager and Supervisors.
Generating a Daily project report
1. Go into the project you want a Daily Report from
2. If you have the correct role, you will see Project reports in the navigation menu on the left.
Click Project reports.
3. Select Daily report from the Generate report drop-down menu.
4. Fill in any information you see fit. Empty fields are not included in the final report.
5. Click on Generate report.
6. Once generated, you can access the report in Project reports. You can also access any previously generated reports on this screen.
Download reports by clicking on the Title of the report.
7. A Daily project report will include the following information if it was changed recently.
- Weather report
- Important notes
- Subcontractor notes
- Project members on site
- Project progress
- Checklists (With images)
- Tasks (With images)
- Issues (With images)
Because the Example project only had an RFI change on the day in question, the report looks like this: