Daily Reports can only be accessed by Project Owner, Project Manager and Supervisors.
Generating a Daily project report
- Go into the project you want a Daily Report from
- If you have the correct role, you will see Project reports in the navigation menu on the left.
Click Project reports.
- Select Project reports in the bottom-left of the Create Report section.
- Choose Daily report.
- Fill in any information you see fit. Empty fields are not included in the final report.
- Click on Generate report.
- Once generated, you can access the report in Project reports. You can also access any previously generated reports on this screen.
Download reports by clicking on the Titleof the report.
- A Daily project report will include the following information if it was changed recently.
- Important notes
- Subcontractor notes
- Project members on site
- Project progress
- Issues (With images)
- Checklists (With images)
- Tasks (With images)
- Change requests
Because the Example project only had an RFI change on the day in question, the report looks like this: