To get an API-token you must be a member of an organization.
To find your own API-token you must be an administrator of said organization.
If you are not an administrator but a member of an organization, you must get the token from one of your organizational administrators.
Where to create an API-token
1. Go into your organizational panel by clicking the Organization button
2. Select API from the navigation menu
3. Select from the list which organization member the token should be linked to, and click Generate token.
4. You can now click the View token button on the added member.
5. This is the token you copy into other applications when they ask for an API-token.