Weekly Reports can only be accessed by Project Owner, Project Manager and Supervisors.
Generating a Weekly project report
1. Go into the project you want a Daily Report from
2. If you have the correct role, you will see Project reports in the navigation menu on the left.
Click Project reports.
3. Select Weekly report from the Generate report drop-down menu.
4. Fill in any information you see fit. Empty fields are not included in the final report.
5. Click on Generate report.
6. Once generated, you can access the report in Project reports. You can also access any previously generated reports on this screen.
Download reports by clicking on the Title of the report.
7. A Weekly project report will include the following information if it was changed recently.
- Important notes
- Subcontractor notes
- Project members on site
- Project progress
- Checklists (With images)
- Tasks (With images)
- Issues (With images)
Because the Example project only had a task change during the in question, the report looks like this: